Day the Next

I become more and more aware of my being and even more, my lack of being. I am awakenening as if one tiny piece at a time. I still have no sense of of my form yet am here becoming gradually real. This awakening seems like a painter bringing his subject to life one stroke at a time.

What ho, someone approaches!

"You there, stop! I command you! Who are you. Where are we?"

He stops before me. "Kneel and state your name!"

"Kneel I command you!"

He is a deaf mute! He does not hear me. His eyes study me, this imbecile cannot understand me. Where am I.

What's this? He is waving a wand about me! Is this some wizard who has awakened me? "Stop, by all that is Christian I command you to stop!"

He goes on weaving a spell about me! He binds me with his spells! "Who are you! I Am the Queen of England! I command you, cease!"

What evil magic is this? I am here yet I cannot move, I see and hear yet this devil has robbed me of the power of movement.

"What have you done to me! Where have you brought me! Who are you! I shall have you tortured and your entrails pulled out before you and left for the crows and rats to eat as you watch! RELEASE ME, I COMMAND YOU! RELEASE MEEEEEE"

No comments: