My lot is improved

I have been moved. My prison now is more fitting to my station. I am in a small but gilded room with lush tapestries on the walls. The floors are gleaming marble. The cieling sparkles with jewels. There is a gilded throne and all the woodwork is gilded. The room is lit by magical candles which the wizards bring alight with the wave of their evil hands.

This room is within the evil wizard's dwelling where time is still passing fast one day and interminably slow the next. It is curious that the wizards all look upon me yet do not hear me nor seem to sense that I can see and hear them. They move about breathing smoke and emmiting foul sulferous winds but they often act as if I am not present, stopping only occasionally to gaze blankly at my person and show me an evil mocking grin.

I know not why my surroundings have been made more comfortable, perhaps I have pleased these evil people in some way. I will not be moved by their pity however, when at last I am free they shall pay. They shall all pay.

No comments: