Exiled!

I have been brought to a dark and lonely wood. What unspeakable rituals must I witness in this evil forest? Am I to be placed in this gilded prison and exiled!

I am without my prison yet still bound by the accursed magic. The two wizards, one is called by the name Mike and the other, the ill-temperd, corpulent one, by Rick have brought me hence and placed me on the forest floor so that I might witness them as they construct my opulent prison here in a lonely and desoalte wood.

There has been no sign of civilization for sometime now and as the day wanes my prison is nearly completed. Look at how they sweat as they labour surely they have angered the powerful one who is called Chuck. Their foul stench and sweating flesh disgust me. The one called Mike breathes fire and sulpher but labors relentlessly. The one called Rick looks as if he is ill, this one is not accoustomed to heavy labor but surely gorges himself on the souls of the innocent while reclining in some dank lair, his mottled pink flesh glistening with sweat and oil, swathed in the feeble rags that is all that these wizard wear in this steaming putrid land.

I am returned to my prison.

Alas the one called Chuck has returned to survey the work. There is pounding without. My prison is being sealed and I am left alone.

No comments: