I tremble before the Wizard

I fear now for all Christendom. Surely it is the devil himself who hast brought me hence. The most frightening magic has been practiced here, and surely the most powerful. I now believe I have been brought to the future. This evil abode contains a window within a wodden cabinet. The wizard opens it and recieves repeort from emmisaries from distant lands telling him of the actions and wars of many foreign kingdoms. Oft I have heard these emmisaries name the year; 2007. When last I was free, before the long deep sleep from which this vile wizard awakened me the year was 1603!

In these many days I have witnessed the wizard and his evil companion here dwelling engage in all manner of unspeakable carnal abominations. They are more foul and evil than ever I could concieve. He no longer weaves his evil spells yet my bondage is not weakened. Such magic he posesses. I have seen him speaking to tiny faeries he holds in his hand. He speaks to them and only he hears their voices. Both wizards can comand the day from the night and the night from the day. Their fould beast roam freely as do other feline familiars. Other wizards have come to this place; one ill-tempered, corpulent creature comes hither and regards my person with disdain then commands the other wizards to do his bidding but they, being greater, do not comply with his demands.

This land and all it's inhabitants practice evil magic I know not where I have been impriosoned nor why or how but I shall break free this bondage one day.

No comments: