The forest is my companion.

I have begun to make friends with the forest, like the wizards the forest does not sense my presence yet it sings to me in the morning and comforts me with it's chatter at night. Occasionally now a small insect enters and I watch it as it goes about its work. If I am to live here in exile I shall learn the ways of this forest and its creatures; perhaps I shall find a chink in the armor that is my bondage and one day communicate with the faeries and creatures that cavort without my prison walls; HUSH!

What is this? I hear foot steps!

A door opens.

It is the wizard called Mike! He is naked! "Kind Wizard, we are so glad to see you! Please sit and talk to us. Tell me the news of your land."

The glorious sunlight is streaming thorugh the door, woah, what? I am moving wha, what the; I can glimpse the forest floor now. Am I to be freed? "Oh, thank you kind wizard! You surely are benovlent but why do you not speak to me? Please kind sir speak to me. Why do you not hear my pleas?"

Darkness again. the door is shut and I am alone once more.

I have displeased the wizard.

No comments: