I am a prisoner

I have lost all sense of time. In this cruel prison I see all, hear all, smell all yet cannot move about. I have a body yet cannot look upon it, nay even move it. The evil wizard returns with his wand to weave his Satanic spells about me, the spells that bind me thus must require reinforcement. Perhaps his magic is not so strong that it cannot be broken. There is still hope.

Time seems erratic, I am still confused, still half-dreaming. One day passes slowly, then the next seems to pass fleetingly. I have lost count. Today I heard voices. Two evil wizards inhabit this strange place. Their voices are muffled, I cannot make out their meaning. They are English but their speech is queer. They are not from any land I have visited in my realm yet they must be my subjects. They know not what they have done. I curse them with every breath and I shall see them dead one day.

No comments: